I’m always looking for hard data on Social Media and like to pass along interesting studies when I find them. Here is one from Cone that confirms the stronger association with brand for companies who interact using Social Media.
Cone survey of 1,092 adults. Some of the key findings include:
- 56% of respondents fees a stronger connection to a brand they can interact with via social media.
- 57% feel better served if they can interact via social media
- The Role of Companies Within Social Networkers, According to Social Media Users:
- 43% Problem Solving (virtual customer service)
- 41% Solicit Feedback
- 37% Provide New Ways to Interact with Brand